Explore the Red Rock Trail System
Walk, run, bike, or hike one of the many connected trails throughout Jefferson County. A variety of trails exist to provide you with the outdoor experience you’re looking for!
To get started:
- Use our interactive trail map to locate completed trails throughout Jefferson County
- Download our latest list of completed Red Rock trails
- Read more about the Red Rock Trail System
Visit our publicly accessible properties
While many of the properties we protect are on private land and are therefore not open to members of the public, four of our properties are open for public visits!
- Check out this interactive map to learn more about our publicly accessible properties.
Our publicly accessible properties include the following:
- Wildwood Preserve, Homewood
- Moon River Canoe Launch, Irondale
- Grants Mill Canoe Launch, Irondale
- Homewood Forest Preserve, Homewood
We hope to make more of our properties available for public access in the near future. For more information on Freshwater Land Trust’s properties, review Common Questions here.
Hike with us
We host guided Sunday hikes in the spring and fall on some of our beautiful and scenic properties!