Freshwater Land Trust’s Junior Board, along with title sponsor, Jay Industrial Repair, proudly announce the 13th annual Land Aid concert on Friday, August 26th at Avondale Brewing Company featuring national headliners Greensky Bluegrass and The Sam Bush Band. We are beyond excited to see these two amazing bands that are helping us raise money to conserve land and build trails in Central Alabama!
Join us for great music, beer, and food, all to help support our mission to conserve, connect, and care for land and water!
- Event: 13th Annual Land Aid
- Headliners: Greensky Bluegrass / The Sam Bush Band
- Date: Friday, August 26th
- Location: Avondale Brewery
- Doors open: 5:00 p.m.
- Tickets: $30 in advance / $35 at the door